Tuesday 8 July 2008

INSPIRATION FOR PERFORMANCE

There was a time in my life when I blamed other people for my woes and failures. I blamed just about everything. It was always somebody else’s fault, but mine. I blamed my parents, government, friends and environment...
The more I did this, the more I failed. The more time flew, until it dawned on me that I needed to wake up and LIVE my life. Most people even blame God for what their challenges and brick walls. Guess its high time you knew that your destiny is not even God’s responsibility. Everything that will make you what you dream about is already available... His word says; “Whatever you imagine [think, desire and determine] to do, nothing will be restrained [impossible or withheld] from you..."
Dear friends, it is high time we sit up and face life with the utmost seriousness it deserves. It is never too late to do what’s right.
Our destiny is our responsibility. God’s responsibility is to reward us for fulfilling our responsibility. The ball is in our court now, let’s make our dreams happen. If anything must work, it is up to us. Life is not magic, neither is success. Even miracles have processes and procedures; somebody does all the behind-the-scene works. If you must get to the mountain top you must climb there – nothing happens by chance.
We all have individual responsibilities that we need to stand up to. Your life is your responsibility. Just as we’ve got unique finger prints, we’ve got unique responsibilities. Nobody will help you fulfill yours because they’ve got theirs. Stand up and face it! Stop complaining; start doing the little you can, steadily... for it is said that: “slow and steady wins the race...”
Responsibilities are meant to be executed – execute yours, today!
Everything is created from something. Something doesn’t come from nothing. Identify your gifts, your skills and your talents – trade it, use it!
You are created for profit. I believe in planning, I equally believe in strategy and tactic. But, we must know when to step out from planning to doing.
You waste when you wait; wasting is waiting. Do something about your dream, today!
The Holy book says: “the path of a just man is like a shining light, it keeps getting brighter until the perfect day...”
This tells me that it is when we dare that our path becomes brighter. You will never see brightly until you set out. Success awaits daring.
Get into the ring and face your fight.
You must happen!

No comments: